Zte Blade s6 hard reset easy tutorial
In this article I will show you how to perform ZTE blade s6 hard reset. This article will help you to solve crashing, freezing problems and also restore to factory forgotten password or locked pattern. With performing reset all data files will be lost, cause of that I recommend you make backup. Phone reset can’t damage any device. If you have any question ask me below in comment area. At the end of this post you can see video tutorial if you something don’t understand.
Reset Zte blade s6 with external keys
- Power off device.
- Press and Hold simultaneously keys Power + Volume UP.
- When Recovery Menu appears on the screen release held keys.
- Press Power key to chose Recovery Menu.
- Using Volume keys s chose “Wipe data / Factory Reset“.
- Confirm Yes delete all files using Power key.
Second method Hard Reset Zte Blade S6 from settigns
- Power On device.
- From Home tap Settings and then Backup & Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone.
- Select Erase everything.
Video tutorial how to reset Zte Blade S6