Huawei Y530 hard reset?
This is important thing before you continue the following procedure to reset to factory your device. After each Hard Reset you will lose your data that have been stored on the phone. I advise you make a backup your important data on your PC or SD card before reset to factory. If you plan to sell your phone you have to do a hard reset to wipe your personal data so as to prevent abuses. If you forget password or lock pattern from your device the best way how to solve this problem is make hard reset. Hard Reset (factory reset) will set up default settings such as factory settings. Today I will show you how to Huawei Y530 hard reset.
How to Huawei Y530 hard reset (factory reset)?
If your device sluggish or you have problems with them, try to soft reset before you do hard reset, simply turn off your device and back on. If pressing and holding the POWER button doesn’t work try to remove the battery, wait 10 seconds then reinsert battery back and turn on your device. If you have not solved problem with restart device you have to make factory reset (hard reset).
Procedure to factory reset when you are unable to power on
- Turn off device (if able to power on)
- Press and hold VOLUME UP and POWER button until Android logo apears on display
- Navigate with VOLUME key to wipe data/factory reset and confirm with POWER button
- Select “YES — delete all data” and confirm with POWER button
- Wait until the proces done
- Then chose Reboot System Now and confirm again with POWER button
- Wait until the phone resetart
Video tutorial Huawei Y530
If you have any question make it blow. If you find something useful please share on social network.