How to perform Huawei y301 A1 Hard Reset?
In this tutorial I will show you how can you perform Huawei y301 A1 Hard Reset. Hard Reset will help you to solve problems as such crashing, freezing, hang – ups or even you unsuccessfully powering on. Remember, all data files will be removed with doing hard reset. Before hard resetting I recommend you storing files with back up. Also I recommend you sync contacts files to Google account, if you use them. This tutorial will be update for different version tablets, some version you also reset on same way. Sometimes Huawei y301 micro SD can make problems, maybe you can have installed virus which can slow your device. If you haven’t solved problems with only reset, try to formatting dell venue 8 pro microsd. Also you can restore forgotten password or device lock pattern. If you have any question don’t hesitate to ask me below in comment section. With pleasure I will help you.
Huawei y301 A1 Hard Reset?
All user data will be lost!
- Turn Off your device.
- Press and Hold Volume Up and Power key together at the same time until the Android dead logo appears on the screen.
- Navigate with Volume Down to highlight Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- To confirm choice press Power button.
- Highlight Yes – delete all files, and confirm with Power key
- Wait until the process finish.
If you have any question how to Huawei y301 A1 Hard Reset ask me below in comment section!