HTC Desire 610 – Hard reset
Before you continue the following procedure how to hard reset your device you to do backup. After each Factory Reset (hard reset) you will lose your all data that have been stored on the phone. I advise you make a backup your important data on your Hard Disk or Memory card before you do hard reset. If you plan to sell your phone you have to do a hard reset to wipe your personal data so as to prevent abuses. If you forget password or lock pattern from your device the best way how to solve this problem is make hard reset. Hard Reset (factory reset) will set up default settings such as factory settings. After you do HTC Desire 610 hard reset your device will be faster.
Procedure how to hard reset HTC Desire 610
Warning! All user data will be lost!
- Turn off HTC Desire 610
- Press and Hold VOLUME DOWN, then shortly press and release POWER button.
- The phone should turn on and recovery menu will appear on screen.
- Navigate With VOLUME keys to select Menu and confirm with POWER button.
- Yellow triangle and android logo will appear.
- Press VOLUME DOWN and VOLUME UP button together and a recovery menu should appear.
- Navigate with VOLUME keys to select Wipe Data/Factory Reset, then confirm with POWER button.
- Move down with VOLUME DOWN and select Yes all user data, then confirm again with POWER key.
- Wait until the process ends.
How to HTC Desire 610 Hard Reset from the home screen?
Press Menu -> Backup and reset -> Factory data reset -> Reset phone. It may ask for a password. Then select Erase everything.
If you something don’t understand look at my video tutorial for HTC desire it’s similar hard reset as HTC Desire 610 Hard Reset.