How to Sony Xperia m4 Aqua E2306 Hard Reset?
If your device still gone slow, freezing, responding incorrectly or you can´t remember phone lock you need to perform hard reset. Before you do anything – If you are still able to access the settings and navigate the phone you might be interested in reading How to backup.I want to highlight
this importatn thing, “All user data will be removed”.
There is two ways how to perform hard reset. First way is through settings and second via external keys. External hard reset is the perfect solutions if you are having problems with access or with touch screen. In this tutorial I will show you how to Sony Xperia M4 Aqua E2306 hard reset.
Hard Reset Sony Xperia M4 Aqua E2306 via external keys
- Turn off device
- Press and Hold Volume Up + Power key for a 10 second.
- Release all keys when Sony logo appears on the screen.
- Navigate with Volume keys to chose wipe data/factory reset, and confirm whit Power key.
- Chose Yes – delete all user data, and confirm with Power key.
Sony Xperia M4 hard reset through setting
- Go To Setting Menu
- Scroll and select Backup & reset
- Factory data reset
- Reset phone
- Erase everything.