How to Hard Reset LG G4?
In this tutorial I will show you how to perform hard reset LG G4. Before you start follow this tutorial I recommend you to do few things. The most important thing before you do anything is doing backup. I want to highlight that hard reset will remove forever all data files stored on phone. You can make backup copy direct on micro SD card or transfer all data via PC. Users often forget their password or lock pattern, unfortunately you are not able to recover your lost password. If you have problems as what crashing, freezing and others, which can be solved with hard reset follow next steps.
Perform reset using external buttons
All data file will be lost!
- Turn off device.
- Press and hold together Power key and Volume Down.
- Release all Power key when the LG logo is displayed, then press Power key again.
- Release all keys when factory reset options is displayed.
- To confirm reset press Power key.
Hard Reset LG G4 from settings
- Go to Settings.
- Select General > Back up & Settings.
- Tab Phone Reset.
- Select Erase Everything if you want to clear all data.
- Select OK to finish process.
If you have any question how to perform hard reset don’t hesitate to ask me here.