How to execute Lenovo A536 Hard Reset?
Resetting Lenovo A536 will return it to the same state it was in the first time switched it on. All user data will be removed, and phone will be restored to its factory settings. If you decide to perform Lenovo A536 Hard Reset I recommend you to make backup copy of your personal data. Be careful, performing reset you will lose all data file including apps, contacts, pictures, videos etc.
If your phone unresponsive and you can’t access to Settings, you may be able to reset device using external buttons. External buttons Volume Up, Volume Down, Power On and others buttons can help you to get into recovery menu settings. Sometimes rest can be useful to solve device problems like freezing, crashing and others. Do following to execute Lenovo A536 Hard Reset via external buttons:
Reset via external keys:
- Press Power off device
- Disable “fast bootup” otpion
- Press and hold Volume up + Volume down together, then press Power button
- After Lenovo Logo appears on the display release Power button
- After Android Logo appears release Volume Up and Volume Down, then press Power button to access in Recovery menu
- Navigate with Volume buttons and select Wipe data / Factory reset
- Press Volume Up to confirm.
- Then use Volume Down to select “delete all user data”
- Press Volume Up to confirm again.
- Wait few seconds after process is completed.