How to Hard Reset ZTE Grand S3?
In this short tutorial I will show you how to perform hard reset ZTE S3. I will show you two way performing reset. First way is reset via external keys Volume and Power keys and second way is direct through settings. Before you do anything I recommend you made backup file, cause all file will be removed by resetting. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask me below.
Hard Reset ZTE Grand via external keys:
All data files will be lost!
- Power off device.
- Press and Hold Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- After the Android Recovery Menu appears on the screen release all keys.
- Afterwards press Power key to enter in Recovery Mode.
- Select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” by using Volume keys and confirm with Power key.
- After that confirm again with Power key on “Yes – delete all user data“.
- Wait few seconds then select reboot system now.
Hard Reset ZTE through settings:
- Power On device.
- Trough Main Menu open Settings and then Backup & Settings.
- Choose Factory Data Reset.
- Then Reset Phone.
- Erase Everything.