Performing Hard Reset Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910
Today’s article is going to show you how to perform factory reset / hard reset Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910. If your Galaxy Note 4 keeping crashing, restarting, freezing or slow to respond, one of the troubleshooting solutions below may fix the issue. If this happens, try resetting your device. Follow the instruction below, then check to see if your issue has been fixed after doing factory reset. If your device still can’t run normally, you have to install new firmware. Be careful installing firmware may damage your device. If you forgotten phone pattern or password and you can’t get back in, you have to restore factory settings. Before you do factory reset I want to emphasize that all user data files will be lost with performing reset. Because of that I recommend you fully backup your Android phone just before doing resetting. If you using Gmail you can backup phone contacts to your account.
Performing Hard Reset via hardware keys
Use this method wen you unable to power on device. Follow instruction below to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 4:
- Backup all data.
- Press and Hold VOLUME UP + HOME key + POWER together at the same time.
- Release POWER and HOME keys when phone vibrates, but continue to hold VOLUME UP buttons.
- After the recovery menu appears on the screen release VOLUME UP button.
- Navigate with VOLUME keys and select ‘wipe data / factory reset’.
- Press POWER key to confirm.
- Navigate again to ‘YES – delete all user data‘, then press POWER button to confirm.
- Wait until the resetting ends.
- Press POWER button when ‘Reboot system now’ is highlighted.
Performing Hard Reset via settings
Most easily way how to perform Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
- Tap Settings from the home menu.
- Scroll to User and Backup > Backup and reset.
- Tap automatic restore.
- Tap Factory Reset.
- Tap Reset Device.
- If you have password lock turn on, enter your password.
- Tap Delete all.
If you have any question how to perform Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 4 ask me below in comment section. Also you can make question on Facebook.
Video tutorial how to performing factory reset Galaxy Note 4