Hard Reset Nexus 6 to factory settings
Today’s article is going to show you how to perform Hard Reset Nexus 6. If your Nexus 6 keeping crashing, restarting, freezing or slow to respond, one of the troubleshooting solutions below may fix the issue. If this happens, try resetting your device. Follow the instruction below, then check to see if your issue has been fixed after doing factory reset. If your device still can’t run normally, you have to install new firmware. Be careful, installing firmware may damage your device. If you forgotten phone pattern or password and you can’t get back in, you have to restore factory settings. Before you do factory reset I want to emphasize that all user data files will be lost with performing reset. Because of that I recommend you fully backup your Android phone just before doing resetting. If you using Gmail you can backup all phone contacts to your account, then restore back.
Soft reset can solve freezing device without deleting user data. Pressing and holding Power key your phone will immediately restart your device and allow you normal functioning.
Hard Reset Nexus 6 via external keys
If you are unable to power on your device try this method. All user data will be lost!
- If your device is on, turn it off.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power key together at the same time until the device turns on. Word Start with arrow will appears on the screen.
- Navigate with Volume Down key to select ‘Recovery mode’.
- Confirm ‘Recovery mode’ with Power key. At the screen will appears exclamation point.
- While holding Power key, press and release the Volume Up key.
- Navigate with Volume keys to highlights ‘wipe data/factory reset’, then confirm with Power key.
- Confirm again with Power key selecting ‘Yes – erase all user data’.
Hard Reset Nexus 6 from setting
All user data will be lost!
- Tap the Settings menu.
- Under ‘Personal’ tap Backup & reset.
- Tap ‘Personal data’.
- Tap ‘Factory data reset’.
- Read the information on the screen and tap Reset phone or Reset tablet.
If you have any question ask me below in comment section.
Video tutorial how to hard reset Nexus 6