How to Hard Reset LG Flex
Before you continue the following procedure how to hard reset your device you to do backup. After each Hard Reset (factory reset) you will lose your all data that have been stored on the phone. I advise you make a backup your important data on your Hard Disk or Memory card before you do hard reset. If you plan to sell your phone you have to do a hard reset to wipe your personal data so as to prevent abuses. If you forget password or lock pattern from your device the best way how to solve this problem is make hard reset. Hard Reset (factory reset) will set up default settings such as factory settings. After you do hard reset your device will be faster. Before you do Hard Reset LG G Flex read reason why you might need to do Hard Reset LG Flex.
- solve slow performance of your LG G Flex device
- wipes personal data phone before you sell your device
- solve unexpected Application crashes
- solve hang-ups & freezing problems
Soft Reset LG G Flex
If your device unexpected freeze or you can not react within the application do soft reset, this is a common method among all the devices. Power off your device, remove battery wait 20 seconds then replace battery and turn on device.
Hard Reset LG G Flex
If your device unexpected Application crashes you need to do hard reset LG G Flex.
Warning! All data will be lost!
- Charge battery before you start.
- Press and Hold the VOLUME DOWN and POWER button until the Recovery screen appears.
- Release POWER key when the logo LG appears, then immediately press and hold POWER key again.
- Release all key when Factory Reset appears.
- Navigate with VOLUME keys to Factory Reset then confirm with POWER key
- Select YES once more then confirm with POWER key
- Wait until the process ends
Hard Reset from Settings: Settings -> General -> Apps -> Backup and Reset -> Factory Reset