Instruction how to hard reset Huawei Y320
I will show brief instruction how to perform hard reset Huawei Y320. Also I will show you how to install new firmware Huawei Y320 to repair your device. Before start following steps bellow make sure that you charged battery. I want to emphasize with performing hard reset you will lost all user data including photos, videos, contacts, apps etc. You should make a backup before you do hard reset. If you don’t know how to make backing up data just copy all data from device to memory card or PC. If you are about to sell device you need to wipe your private data with resetting device. If you forgot passcode or swipe pattern the only way to access to your device is doing hard reset. If you are unable to reslove these problems I recommend you install new firmware.
Performing Hard Reset Huawei Y320 via external keys
If you are unable turn on your device use this method to perform hard reset.
- Power off your Huawei Y320.
- Press and Hold VOLUME UP together with POWER key for about 20 seconds, until the android recovery menu appears on the screen.
- Navigate with VOLUME keys to factory reset / wipe data.
- Confirm with POWER key.
- Move down with VOLUME keys to YES – delete all user data, then confirm with the POWER key again.
- After few seconds phone will be reboot automatically.
How to Hard Reset Huawei Y320 from settings?
Most easy way to perform hard reset Huawei Y320 from the settings.
- From the main menu go to Settings.
- Tap backup and reset.
- Tap factory data reset.
- Tap reset phone.
- Then tap erase everything.
Video tutorial how to factory reset Huawei Y300
If you have any questions ask me below in comment area. Follow and Find us on Facebook.