Performing Hard Reset Google Nexus 9 to factory settings
In this instruction I will show you how to perform Hard Reset Google Nexus 9. So I will show you how to boot into recovery mode and chose Hard Reset option. Freezing up, locking up and other issue can be solved with hard reset. Often users forget password or lock pattern and they can’t remember that or solve it. How to make data backup that will big issue that you may be having with your tablet. Most easy way to make backup data is copy all data files from tablet to SD card, PC etc. I want to highlight this sentence “All user data will be lost with performing reset“, including pictures, contacts, video, music, notes, emails all others good stuff. Make sure that’s backed up before you do reset to its factory settings.
Hard Reset Google Nexus 9 with external keys
Warning! All user data will be lost!
- If your tablet Powered On go ahead and Power Off.
- Press and Hold Volume Down then Power key together in order to get into the recovery mode.
- Navigate with Volume keys to highlight RECOVERY, then Press Power key one times.
- You probably going to get the Google logo then little android robot guy.
- Press and Hold the Power button, then Press Volume Up key one time and release all keys.
- Press Volume Down two times to highlight wipe data/factory reset, then press Power button to select it.
- In confirmation screen highlight ‘Yes delete all user data‘, then confirm with Power button.
- Wait until the process of restoring ends.
Hard Reset Google Nexus 9 from settings
All user data will be lost!
- Tap the Settings menu.
- Under ‘Personal’ tap Backup & reset.
- Tap ‘Personal data’.
- Tap ‘Factory data reset’.
- Read the information on the screen and tap Reset phone or Reset tablet.
If you have any question about hard reset Google Nexus 9 ask me below in comment section.