Factory Reset Galaxy Note 2
This are the step by step procedures on how to hard reset(factory reset) your device, to return the phone to its original factory default settings. This may help you if your device randomly reboots, freezes or hang up problems when using or opening some applications. Follow this procedure you will delete all data from the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 as a result of this tutorial. This process may not delete the data stored on the micro SD memory card. Ensure to make a back up a copy of all important data before proceeding.
For soft reset you need to press and hold POWER button and remove battery, wait 15 sec then replace battery and power on your device. If you haven’t solved this problem do factory reset. You will not lost your data with soft reset.
Procedure how to Factory Reset Galaxy Note 2 N7100
Warning! All data will be lost!
First do try to factory reset Galaxy Note 2 through the settings: Settings -> Privacy -> Factory Data Reset -> Reset Phone -> Erase everything.
- Turn off the Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- Take battery out, wait 15 seconds then put it back again.
- Press and Hold VOLUME UP + HOME + POWER ON
- Wait until the recovery menu appears on the screen.
- Navigate with VOLUME keys to select “wipe data/factory reset” then confirm with POWER button.
- Wait until the process ends
Once the wipe is completed, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 will then reboot.
If you find something useful share on social network.