How to perform Asus Padfone X hard reset?
After the Asus Padfone X available in shops and now is time to learn how to easily hard reset device. Performing Asus Padfone X hard reset will help you to solve all errors or any other problems like freezing or hang-ups. Hard Reset is helpful when you forget lock password or lock pattern, hard reset will restore your password to default settings (factory settings). Also if you want to sell your device and you don’t want no one to view all your private data you have to do hard reset (factory reset). Before you starting to following procedure how to hard reset Asus Padfone X, you have to do back up if you want to preserve your data. The best way to do back up is move all data PC or external SDcard. In one of the previous articles I wrote how you can sync android contacts on your Gmail account, then restore back from Gmail to phone.
Notice: With Hard Reset all user data will be lost!
Performing Hard Reset Asus Padfone X using external keys
- Turn off device.
- Press and Hold Volume Down key, then press Power key and keep holding together for a few seconds.
- After the recovery mode appears on the screen, release all keys.
- Press Power key to enter Download Mode.
- Navigate with Volume keys to select Wipe data / Factory Reset, then confirm with Power key.
- Wait until the process ends.
Performing Asus Padfone X Hard Reset via settings
Resetting Asus Padfone X from the settings on the most easiest way.
- From the Home screen slowed down from the top screen.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Scroll to then tap back up and reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone.
- Put Phone Password.
- Tap Erase everything.
- The phone will take a few moments to reset.
Video Tutorial For Performing Resetting Asus Padfone
If you have any question ask me below!