Alcatel One Touch Idol 6012 Hard Reset
Try these fixes if your device randomly reboots, freezes or does not switch on, if an app crashes, if you have sound problems, or if the screen is blank. Before continue with the factory reset, make sure your phone’s battery level is above 60%. To check the remaining battery life, go to Settings > battery saver. If you are not able to check it, or the level is too low, charge your phone for at least 40 minutes. After each Factory Reset all data will be lost that have been stored on the phone. I advise you make a backup your important data on your Hard Disk or Memory Card before you do factory reset.
When your Alcatel OT Idol doesn’t work normally or the boot logo on the touch screen is not responding or freezing you need to do soft reset. Soft Reset will clean up temporary cache form your applications, don’t worry about your files like photos, video, massage etc. you can’t lose them with soft reset.
For Soft Reset press and hold POWER key, then chose Reboot/Soft Reset or Turn Off device, with both way you will do soft reset.
Alcatel OT Idol Hard Reset
Warning! Factory reset will permanently delete all your data and customized settings, and will remove any applications you’ve downloaded and installed. Be sure to back up any data and files you want to keep before you do a factory reset.
Guide how to Alcatel OT Idol Hard Reset:
- Power off your device.
- Press and hold VOLUME UP + POWER button
- Select English language and confirm with POWER
- Navigate with VOLUME keys to select “wipe data/factory reset” and press POWER key to confirm.
- Choose YES – delete all user data and confirm with POWER key
- Wait until the process done
- After process done select Reboot and confirm with POWER key
- Wait until the device restart