Performing Alcatel One Touch 4007d Hard Reset?
In this tutorial I will show you how to perform Alcatel One touch 4007d hard reset. Performing hard reset you will set device into the state as when it comes out from factory. As always I want to highlight with performing reset you will lost all data files including pictures, videos, music, contacts, apps and others important files. Because of that I recommend you making a backup image before you do reset. When the device can’t be turn off with power key or turn of automatically and you don’t know what’s happening, please try to reset your device. Users often forget their lock password or lock pattern and then the problem arises how to restore to factory. Unfortunately you are not able to recover your lost password. The only way to erase the password is to wipe your phone data. Also you can have problems as what crashing, freezing and others, which can be solved with hard reset.
Alcatel One Touch 4007d Hard Reset with external keys
All user data will be lost!
- In the order to hard reset Alcatel 4007d , you need to Power off.
- Press and Hold for a long Volume UP + Power key until the recovery mode appears on the screen.
- Now, when you can see recovery mode select option ‘wipe data/factory reset‘ using Volume keys.
- To confirm reset press Power key once.
- After that select ‘Yes – delete all user data‘, and confirm with Power key again, for a few moments your phone will be like new.
- Select ‘reboot system now‘ to finish process.
Reseting Alcatel One Touch 4007d via settings
- Tap from the main menu Settings.
- Then go to Backup and Reset and select Reset device –> Delete all.
- Wait until the process ends and phone will be reset automatically.
If you have any question how to Alcatel One Touch 4007d Hard Reset ask me below in comment section!